Do you love the relaxed and stylish look of Mediterranean homes? Mediterranean style for your home is all about creating a natural and relaxed atmosphere. It's inviting, comfortable, and timeless. Here are some tips to help you get that sought-after Mediterranean look in your home.
1. Use natural materials like wood, stone, and terracotta. Place natural woven baskets throughout the house for storage as well as for adding texture.
Capture the comfortable warmth and character of a Mediterranean home with natural materials that give a place soul.
2. Hang a few pieces of art with Mediterranean-inspired designs
Bring in vibrant colours into your space with our La Palma Collective collection.
3. Create an outdoor living space with outdoor furniture and plants.
Create your very own oasis in the yard with an inviting atmosphere that are sure make any backyard feel like a resort.
4. Grow a herb garden to add a touch of green to your home
Use basil, rosemary, and thyme for cooking or lavender and mint to create a relaxing ambiance.
5. Use light colors in your interior design scheme for a bright and airy feel
Light filled interiors by Mediterranean interior designer Jessica Bataille create a warm and airy space